1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Glow in the dark Ritter Bass at Musikmesse

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Midas, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Midas

Midas

Sep 7, 2007
    Germany
    Endorsed by LeFay basses Notable Members Current Visitors Recent Activity New Profile Posts Rules/FAQ Giveaways
  2. Jobiebass

Jobiebass

Feb 25, 2008
    that looks awesome!!

+1

3. Rob Mancini

Rob Mancini Guest

Feb 26, 2008
    I don't get the exit concept. So the little guy is running to exit the body to enter the much smaller headstock?

4. That'll be five and a half grand for a very elaborate warning sign.I'll still totally get it though.

5. PocketGroove82

PocketGroove82

Oct 18, 2006
    Chicago
    The more outrageous a ritter is, the faster it sells!

6. Midas

Midas

Sep 7, 2007
    Germany
    Endorsed by LeFay basses Notable Members Current Visitors Recent Activity New Profile Posts Rules/FAQ Giveaways
    I like it! :)

7. RED5

RED5

Jan 14, 2008
    Suffolk County,NY
    Probably the escape headstock. It'll bloww off the neck once he gets in it.

8. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    That's really damn cool looking :bassist:

9. mothmonsterman

mothmonsterman

Feb 8, 2006
    I'd buy that for a dollar.
    really cool looking.

10. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    man.

ritters are cool as schnell.

anyone got sound clips?

11. Crazy. All you would need is a white t-shirt and a black light and that bass and you would be set! haha

12. meh ill pass
    if I want something like that I would save a few bucks and get that Dean neon bass

13. bluestarbass

bluestarbass

Jul 31, 2007
    Indianapolis
    That is AWESOME. I dig ritter basses, but I DO NOT have the ritter pocket book. Anyone know if that paint is commercially available? I have a bass Id totally do that to.

14. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

If I ever hit the lottery I'd happily buy that bass!

:D

15. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Parsippany, NJ
    I work for a company that sells the stuff. It's actually NOT a paint, but more like an epoxy. It's a process that you have to mix together two parts for the white base coat. Then after the base is dry, mix together the photoluminescent top coat. It's not cheap either!

http://www.safetylabel.com/catalogs/view.php?catalog=2&category=655

Let me know if you're seriously interested, as I have a sample kit for $99 that would let you see how the stuff works.

16. Gotta hand it to Ritter, just when you think you've seen it all, they do something that's even crazier than the last batch.

17. Midas

Midas

Sep 7, 2007
    Germany
    It is a paint by a german company called NighTec! No two component stuff, just a new paint :)

18. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Parsippany, NJ
    Maybe there IS a paint, but I was talking about the stuff that MY company sells...follow the link :smug:

19. Midas

Midas

Sep 7, 2007
    Germany
    Yes, it is a paint. Just spray and go :)

20. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Very cool! Jens always has something new going on.:cool: