Go Ahead... Promote your Band's Recordings

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Matt Till, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Sure there is the TB MP3 section. But some of you guy probably aren't on there. So... I'm interested in hearing you guys. My bands are in my sig... I'm expecting to have a new/updated song in each of the bands pretty soon. 7 Day waiting period for MP3.com you know. So, lets hear it.
  2. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    The foxy grandpas - No labels attached Music...

Mostly playing "punk" style music.. but recently been more into acoustic sing alongs....
    and jazz noise.......

foxy grandpas site

3. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
  4. The band website is in my sig... we are mostly alt-rock but our originals are everything from prog metal to latin.

MP3s are on the site, but recording is pretty bad quality. If you're really curious give 'Velocity', 'Had a Dream', 'Flaw in Perception' or 'Sign on the Dotted Line' a listen.

We're in the process of re-recording something more professional now.
  5. there's one to download on the front page of our website. should download really fast too. if you are too lazy to move the mouse down to my sig, you may click here
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

*wipes forhead*

Thanks, I was like... I wanna check out DHC's band, but going to his sig is SOOOO much work. Actually, I've heard your bands stuff earlier. Cool stuff. I remeber awesome bass tone... and really high backup vocals. ;)
  7. Cool stuff guys! :cool:

Click right here ...and then choose "you can't do what you want". It's only a 1:45 preview, because it's supposed to be send out as a single, but it's our best song right now!

(The site is in danish, but just click "play" - simple as that!)

There's a link to our website in my sig.

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Blister is real :cool:
  9. KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    See my sig for a link to my band's site where you can hear 8 samples.
    We are eclectic rock with deviations along the lines of Frank Zappa, Ween, Camper van Beethoven, They Might Be Giants, and Violent Femmes.

Our CDs are cheap too ($9 shipped to your door) :)

10. Tiwaz

Sep 22, 2002
  11. RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Here ya go. The first 5 are the ones you'd want to listen to.

12. Winston TK

Winston TK Hairpiece Adventurer

Oct 8, 2001
    Burnaby, BC Canada