Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

God bless 295!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, Aug 8, 2003.

1. It's a really cool road. Basically I'd still probably be in NJ right now if it didn't exist. It's pretty much like the turnpike only it's twice as wide and there are no cars on it. It rocks.

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    yay...go 118!

I don't know why, probably because it was the first freeway I ever drove on, on my first driving lesson even! ;)

3. I'm partial to 696. Only 30 miles long, yet it's my gateway to almost anywhere I need to go. :)

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    being from NJ and use it everyday, i agree...295 is a great road

5. bentem

bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    Ive been on 95 from florida to maine. I guess its conviernient, and the fastest way to drive up and down the coast, but its pretty boring. Except for south of the border. That place is crazy:D

6. numbers! all these numbers! We have names for our tiny highways... like the "Southern Expressway" etc

we suck

:D:D

Merls

7. The 295 in RI is buy far the best highway in New England, no doubt, it's never busy, and you go through about 3 miles of road cut into rock, so it looks like you riding next to 2 cliffs. It's so kick ass.:bassist: