1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Godin SD 24 Fret Electric Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by p0k, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    Hey everyone, my wife just got a new violin so we are selling this to try to pay for some of it. It's a Godin SD electric guitar...black with maple neck and bird's eye maple board. Gorgeous guitar and sounds great. It has some little surface swirls here and there and a few small dings, but nothing major or anything that would affect playability. The electronics work great and the pickups sound good as well. The pup selector could probably stand to have some contact cleaner sprayed on there, but i've been too lazy to bother with it. Comes with a HSC that has a bit of a crack in it but still functions fine.

I don't believe they make this model anymore so its rather hard to find info on it, but there is one on ebay going for over $300 right now (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=250290350029). i'm asking for $250 + shipping.

here are some pics!

IMGP4214.
    IMGP4215.
    IMGP4216.
    IMGP4217.
    IMGP4218.
    IMGP4220.
    IMGP4221.
    IMGP4222.
    IMGP4223.
    IMGP4224.
    IMGP4225.

2. angrydad

angrydad

Jul 31, 2004
    annville,pa.
    How heavy is that baby ? Also, any idea what the fretboard radius might be ? Beyond 12" is too flat for me. Thanks.

3. p0k

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    hey man, based on my fish scale (which may or may not be accurate), its somewhere between 9 and 9.5 lbs. as far as fret board radius, i'm not sure. is there some way i can measure that?

4. p0k

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
  5. angrydad

angrydad

Jul 31, 2004
    annville,pa.
    Yeah, I remember these being heavy...alas, too heavy for this old battered shoulder.:(

6. Check your PMs.

7. Sweet guitars.

lowsound

8. Check your PMs, again. LOL

9. p0k

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    bump

10. To whoever said these were heavy, mine is lighter than my strat.

lowsound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.