1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Godlyke Power-All - I like Cheap!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by MetroBass, Apr 14, 2009.

1. MetroBass

MetroBass

Mar 26, 2008
    South of LA
    Hatred obscures all distinctions.
    Are there any known issues using the Godlyke Power-All for your basic 9Vdc pedals? Looks like a quick and "cheap" way to powere up to 11 pedals at once.

2. I use one. It's great. Since it can handle up to 2000ma draw, it can likely do over 11 pedals. Probably closer to 20 compact stomps. I see no reason to buy any other power source (except maybe a backup for this one).

3. BioDriver

BioDriver A Cinderella story

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm more of a fan of the Visual Sound 1Spot; IME it isn't as noisy.

4. I use it and it works great for me. Powered every pedal I needed, always been reliable on hundreds of gigs! best $30 I ever spent!

5. Chris Ramlar

Chris Ramlar

Feb 8, 2006
    Mexico
    2000ma? I thought it only gave like 1700ma =O

6. My recollection was 1700mA as well.

7. Hey, I could be wrong!

8. Nope, 2000 ma, just checked.

9. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Like any digital switch mode power supply, it will have issues with certain pedals. But as far as typical use with typical mass-produced pedals goes, you should be fine. The Visual Sound 1 Spot is a similar alternative.

What are you running now? If you let me know what your current chain is, and what you eventually plan to power, it should be pretty easy to figure out if the Powerall will work for you.