Godlyke Power All

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Sav'nBass, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia Beach
    The power supply on my B3 died on me and I did not know it.. I had batteries in it but for a gig one evening I wanted to use my PS in case my batteries died and when it powered up I thought it was on AC... Well it died on me right in the beginning of a song.. I recovered by doing some quick unplugging and carried on without it.. but when I got home that night I plugged in my Zoom PS that came with it and no joy.. So at first I thought it was the circuit in the B3 but when I put my meter on the PS and got zilch I figured the PS was bad. I kind if hemmed and hawed and for about two weeks I used batteries .. This Sunday my batteries died on my in mid set.. another quick plug change and I was ok.. but I knew I had to do something. After the service I talked to one of our guitarists who is a serious technophile.. and he told me about the Godlyke Power All Adapter. I did some research and I decided to get this one: Godlyke Power All Basic Kit since it was just a few bucks more.

I saw it as more bang for the buck. If you use multiple pedals this would be a pretty good buy. The guitarist in question runs about 7 pedals off this one supply.

2. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    $25 is a good price.

I know I have a one spot of some sort, but Im not sure of the brand.
    It looks similar to the one in your link, and also has similar adapters for various pedals.
    I hooked a second Daisy Chain to mine, and use it to power 9 pedals.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021