Goin snowboarding tomorrow

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Figjam, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Heck yea, first time of the season.Ive been waiting for this day for a while. Its going to be -25 degrees after windchill, HOLY $*%#. Anyone else going skiing/snowboarding, or been lately?
  2. Meh...I do a little snow boarding...you know bunny-hill type stuff;)

Have a fun and safe trip figinator!
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Oh yeah...our family just started snowboarding this season.....we have been five times already......we are also going tomorrow, Saturday......if the snow is good, we will stay the night and go again on Sunday......great fun!

4. ha.....you should come to winnipeg. we had a great -45 this past monday.

I don't ride, but i do ski and i cannot wait. I hate living on the prairies, cos the most decent skiing has to be done at least 8 hours away.
  5. arg, you all suck...

its about 33 degrees right now and we might see some snow flurries tonight... :mad:
  6. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
  7. I'm in South Dakota. Need I explain more.

I actually telemark. I have snowboarded but really didn't get into it. I would like to try it again.
  8. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Snowboarding is pretty hard at the begining. Probably 70% of all snowboards cant even do a toe edge turn (they just do a heel edge turn , ie: lean back and slosh ur way down the mountain) Ive been boarding for 5-6 years and am pretty aweosome. hehe, i plan to land a 360 tail grab this year.
  9. ive gone twice this season, and this is my third season. i love snowboarding:D
  10. SnowBaby518

SnowBaby518 Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Southern Cali- US of A
    I don't snowboard,but I so wanna try!! My brother said he's gonna teach me,but not yet!! heh...
  11. My board is in the shop now and when i get back from florida i will be going on the first trip of the year on the 22nd. There is one bad thing to this trip. I have to teach my ex-girlfriend and a couple of her friends and one of my friends how to snowboard. I guess i won't get around the rest of the mountain too much:(
  12. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Ponder, I have a small downhill center just a hours ride away from where I just moved.. Now I just need to clear some weekend so I can go boarding :meh: