Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

going back to school!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by reasonbass, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Yeah its been a while, since I did the college thing. I went but I didn't know what I wanted to study. So I was bored half the time and had no motivation. But now my local college has an Exercise Science degree program. I always wanted to study that. But I couldn't afford the higher universities. Man, I'm so excited , I finally feel I have a porpuse in life.

Anyone here work in the fitness field?

2. ambolina

ambolina Guest

Apr 7, 2004
    San Diego, Ca
    Isn't nice how motivating the New Year can be? I'm going back to school too this year to get better at what I do (graphic/web design). No exercise science here, but I will be enrolling in volleyball and tennis because they're two sports I really love playing and I like being coached. Have fun with the education!

3. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I started my second semester today. I was originally an IT guy, but after getting laid off from my job, I realized that is wasn't what I really wanted to do anyways (isn't it funny how you're expected to know what you want to do with the rest of your life when you are only 17 and really have no idea who you are and what you are good at).

But I'm studying psych (plan on skipping the MA and going straight for the PHd in grad school) not exercise. :D I know that my school (Lock Haven) has a lot of graduates in the sports medicine field.

4. the Qintar

the Qintar

Jul 24, 2000
    USA
    i barely graduated highschool, never attended college, and live with my mother. i consider myself a success.

regards, "wild eagle"