1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Going crosseyed

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassteban, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Can you? I can, in the traditional manner(both turned in/toward each other). I'd like to go the other way, ala Marty Feldman, or The Toad from Flushed Away. Anyone ever learned this terribly useful skill or am I truly TB's most random poster ever? Pics/tips/highjacks/derail/derision as alway quite welcome. :)

2. I can only do it if I hold a small object in front of my face for my eyes to focus on. It isn't very comfortable so I rarely do it.

3. I can actually get a bit of independant movement(one eye looking inward, the other rolling or going around)but I'm fascinated w/the idea of getting them both to go 'out'. THAT would freak people out. :eek:

4. selfblessed

selfblessed

Dec 29, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    I don't now if its worth it man. It kinda hurts.

5. I'm afraid you have years of random posts before you can steal that title from Major Metal :bassist:

6. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Oh, so very true. You cannot beat the "Have you ever taken a bass in the bathtub with you?" thread. Priceless.

7. Ripper

Ripper

Aug 16, 2005
    NY/NC
    i can roll one one eye while having the other crossed, or hold one straight while the others crossed... but i cant quite get to crossed out

8. mrokern

mrokern TB's resident Rush freak

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    I can go in and out of the traditional crosseyed look at will with no problem or discomfort. I can't get the eyes to go the other direction at the same time, but I CAN rotate my eyes in opposite circles (one clockwise, the other counter-clockwise) most of the time.

-Mark

9. Yeah, I can do pretty much exactly what mrokern describes, but the Marty Feldman thing- I don't know where to start.
    Agreed on the MM comments. :rolleyes:

10. spencer

spencer Guest

Feb 22, 2006
    This is of me, My friend loves it when I do this.. Thinks its hilarious.. One eye is looking at the camera other at ...... welll I don;t know..

Photo48.

No im not stuck like that..

Heres another picture..

Photo4.
    and another for assurance
    nevermind..

11. Ripper

Ripper

Aug 16, 2005
    NY/NC
    ok... that last one is iffy on policy imho... lucky b'tard

12. spencer