1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Going Pedal-less for now .... =D

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MaxMaps, May 13, 2010.

1. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    I don't think it will last too long but I have to get cracking on developing my playing rather than playing badly with sweet ass effects :) with the exception of one pedal that I am on the fence about. I am getting down to just my basses/amp/own two hands

PAY PAL ONLY! lower 48 Hawaii and Alaska OK but you need to pay a bit extra for shipping.

Peterson Stobestomp - 120.00 This is a fantastic tuner but really I it has more bells and whistles then what I need. Has velcro but no box.

Boss RC2 Loop Station - SOLD Really great looper but I kinda miss my SMMH and I really don't use it enough. Has velcro and comes with original box
    Finally with all rights to pull this at any time

Devi Ever Custom - Hyperion and Darkboost Keeping this one if you have something to trade + cash shoot me a PM but it stays with me for now this is an ultimate dream pedal with probably one of the best pedal paint jobs on it. Custom made by Devi Ever herself she is at this time and for the forseeable future not doing painted custom twins dude to massive amounts of time that Noise Floors and what the sweet ass work horses are going to be. The DB with the Hyperion is just wow. Its a one of a kind deal but you are going to have to pay full price to get it from me and if it does not sell with in one to two weeks I am going to keep it.

PM me with any questions and as in all fashion I will get pictures up asap which will take a day or two or three :help:

2. Pics of the Devi!! :smug:

3. Uuughhh, that devi is the exact twin I was going to get before she stopped making them. Why do you tempt me so?!

I gotta resist though. These are good prices -- good luck.

4. derelicte

derelicte

Dec 25, 2007
    NJ/NYC
    i'd like to see this paint job too

5. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    PM's replied! The RC-2 is on hold pending payment! Pictures of the Devi Twin are coming later today!

6. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Picture of the twin Photo10.

7. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    but the first two pedals would help with your playing!

8. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Bump

The RC 2 is SOLD

9. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    I really thought that but it is more of trying to combat my very deadly and impulsive GAS attacks that I have through out the year. Even if its a tuner and or something else my little pea brain begins to dream and think of what I could add too it. Then I go here and too my local spots and pace for two days and end up buying what I want.

I just want to focus on basics for now. On another note if the twin does not sell by the end of this week I am going to keep it as my one pedal to have fun with =D.

10. I might be interested in the StroboStomp... is it the blue one or the gray one?

11. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    its the grey one I will shoot you a PM.

Bumping this to the top if you want to steal my twin from me today is the last day because if I dont get a buy I am keeping it.

12. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Keeping the twin. If you have a single circuit trade + cash we could talk but for now I it will be my one and only pedal.

bump