Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Going to buy the Gallien Krueger 410 RBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mz91, Nov 29, 2002.

1. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    well i cannot sleep because i am so happy about buying the 410 tommorro. well anyways i will tell you how it went...580 dollars for the cab..and in europe!!!!what a lucky guy....hahahah..wohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

2. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Good choice.You won't be dissapointed.I've owned alot of cabs and the RBH 4-10 is my favorite.Don't forget to give us a review.Oh yeah,what amp did you decide on?

3. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    i havent decided on a head yet. i am going to wait on buying the head. i just couldnt wait to get the cab any longer. i stared at the picture of it in the catalogue for hours. and i couldnt wait to get it...well now it is mine...hahaha..i came back a couple hours ago. damn it looks good sitting in my room. now all i need is a head :( . and i still dont know which one to get :confused:

4. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I would suggest a GK head so that you can take advantage of the bi-amp features that GK offers.

5. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    I would also suggest a GK head.The 700RB,1001RB or 2001RB would all be great with that cab.

6. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    What is 580 Euro in U.S. dollars?Please forgive my stupidity.....

7. fast slapper

fast slapper

Dec 11, 2001
    Fresno, CA

$575.00

8. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Good price, your stoked.....

9. whered you find that? ive just bought one myself from england (the currency going down the drain let me save like 300 euro, go recession! :p) cheaper than thomann if you know that site.. basicly the cheap shop of europe. anyway whered you find it?
    got mine for 600 cheapest i could find