Going to my first concert tonight!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by darkspec, Mar 19, 2003.

1. darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    Well, tonight is the night! Im going to my very first concert. Im seeing In Flames,Depswa,Grade 8 and MUDVAYNE!!!!! My favorite band. I really cant wait, concert starts at 7:30, any other Ohio guys going?
  2. Geez dude, talk about baptism by fire! Enjoy the show, create a ruckus in the pit for me.
  3. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN
    Welcome to the world of music!!! You will never "see" music the same or hear it the same.:D :D :D
  4. my first concert was the G3 tour- steve vai, john pertucci, and JOE SATRIANI. sweet.
  5. SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    Concerts rule!

I've been to 2: The Offspring, and more recently, TOOL. Damn, what an experience!:)
  6. darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    Oh my God. I have never seen so much chaos in my life. It was all good when Depswa and Grade 8 were playing. (In Flames Cancelled) But when Mudvanye came on the whole place went ape style. A guy told me before Mudvayne started that It would be the most intenste concert I will ever goto. I believe him, it was amazing! Only sad part was that I got elbowed in the face and stoped moshing. I got a giant azz bruise. Concerts are amazing!

ps. Everyone check out grade8music.com

I bought this cd and got it signed by the band. Real nice bunch of guys with some real heavy music.
  7. It's not a good metal concert unless either you or one of the people you go with gets hurt, nice job :D

I don't really know any Mudvayne but it'll be fun getting dirty while they're opening for Metallica this summer.
  8. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    MAn you are going to a whacked out first concert. Be prepared to be rughed up....my first concert was hottie and the blowfish. The worst that happened was a threat of closing Gap.
  9. watspan

watspan Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    I think the first "concert" i saw was either Styx or Thin Lizzy in the early to mid seventies, unless you count seeing Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods singing "Billy, don't be a hero" at disneyland!!:D
  10. My first concert... Korn with Staind at the height of the nu-metal craze (at least to me anyway) back about 4 years ago. I had my eyes closed the entire time because I got hit with a rock in the face while we were waiting to go into the venue, scratched my cornea in three places.

Styx and / or Thin Lizzy would be incredible, cool.