1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Going to NYC for Memorial Day Weekend... Recommend me some bass stores!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DanielleMuscato, Feb 17, 2008.

1. DanielleMuscato

DanielleMuscato

Jun 19, 2004
    Columbia, Missouri, USA
    Endorsing Artist, Schroeder Cabinets
    Thread title says it all.

If there's anything else I should check out (restaurants, clubs, etc), please don't hesitate to make other suggestions!

Thanks, guys!

Dave

2. tkozal

tkozal

Feb 16, 2006
    New York City
  3. DanielleMuscato

DanielleMuscato

Jun 19, 2004
    Columbia, Missouri, USA
    Endorsing Artist, Schroeder Cabinets
    Thanks, TK. I appreciate it.

Any recommendations for restaurants, touristy stuff, etc?

4. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Allman Bros at the Beacon

5. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Have you ever been to NYC before? If not, there is a lot of great stuff in Time Square, and you can probably spend a full day there without seeing everything. Tons of great restaurants and stores that are perfect for tourists. I love Bubba Gump's Shrimp, and I always recommend that place if you like shrimp and other sea food. The huge Toys 'r Us is always fun to wander through if you still have a little bit of childhood left in your veins. Just find your way to times square, and you'll be overwhelmed by all the stuff there is to see and do.

6. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    I'm also a fan of trying to go to every available Hard Rock Cafe if there is one near me, at least once anyway. The one in NYC is very impressive, and I highly recommend it if you've never been there but enjoy the Hard Rock Cafe thing.