Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Going to see Edgar Meyer and Bela Fleck

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Basschair, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    I just got tickets to see these two...third row orchestra. Man am I thrilled! :hyper: Of course, there's a catch: the show isn't until November (19th, I believe), and it's about 400 miles away. That's what I get for living in the artistic mecca that is Stockton, Ca.

2. Oh man! I'm green with envy! I've the DVD (given away with the CD) and apart from the un-steady cam, the content is pretty good. On the CD there is a version of Solar to die for!

Congrats on the tix!

- Wil

3. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    You know what kills me about that CD? I bought a legit copy off of Ebay (slightly cheaper), and was super excited to get it...it arrives, sans DVD: man was I pi$$ed! So, I just couldn't wait for another and go through the hassle of returning it. So now I have the audio CD for my car, the DVD for home TV, and a bonus CD to fall asleep to. Jeez, I'm a dork. :rolleyes:

Those tix just went on sale, so if anyone's in Ca. next November, check it out!