Going Wireless. Please HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by benchpress11782, Jun 21, 2019.

1. benchpress11782

benchpress11782 Supporting Member

May 23, 2007
    Hello everyone. As I said my church is going wireless. No Amp, no monitors. Will be my active bass going through pedals if desired and into wireless router box to house. I also have to use In ear monitors, which I am not crazy about the sound of those either.
    Can I get any advice on what I should use/change? Thanks TB :)

2. hbabels

hbabels Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    The more drivers the better for your IEMs. And if you can afford custom fitted they’re worth it!!

At least 3-4 drivers are good for good low end response. Quality tends to get good $350-$1,200 point of diminishing returns after that

s0c9 likes this.
  3. walterw

walterw Supportive Fender Commercial User

Feb 20, 2009
    alpha-music.com
    wait what?

wireless goes between you (the person moving around) and any pedals and on to the PA. what possible reason is there to run wireless with all its hassles between two things that don't move?

are you maybe thinking of a digital mixer setup with a stage box you plug into then a board controller or even tablet set up out front? that's not really "wireless", at most it's wifi control of a wired mixer.
    why not? what are you using for in-ears?

s0c9 likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022