1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gold SX hardware, Gotoh 201 and P neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by EagleMoon, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Had a few parts lying around that I'm not using. Everything is used but in pretty good shape. All prices include shipping.

Tuners(includes buttons(a few knicks), string guide and screws) - SOLD
    Knobs (3) - SOLD
    String guide with screw SOLD
    strap buttons - $3 for set
    SX neckplate and screws - $7
    Jazz control plate - $7 - has one very light scratch on front, but hardly noticeable.
    Gotoh 201 bridge - SOLD
    SX chrome bridge - $7 SOLD
    SX gold bridge - $9

PKPartsforSale.

SX Precision neck. Almost brand new. Only has about and hour's worth of playing on it. Has a couple small cracks in the finish(only) where I took out the tuners. Would be mostly covered by the string buttons.Has some flaming on the back.
    PKPneckforSaleWholeFront.
    PKPNeckforSaleBack.
    $35

2. Blankwall

Blankwall

Jul 3, 2006
    pm sent

3. PM replied

Gotoh 201 and knobs on hold pending payment.

4. Gotoh 201 and knobs SOLD!

5. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    I'd like to offer a brand new set of unopened light gage Ken Smith rounds strings for the gold sx tuners.

Interested?

6. I've never used them. I always use DR's. Which ones are they and what are the gauges?

7. crazyfish

crazyfish

Sep 13, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Do you want to trade a fretless SX P neck for your fretted one? I want that neck for my LPB body but I need to get rid of the fretless neck.

edit: It's practically brand new. I haven't played more than a couple hours on it.

8. Thanks, but no. I'm not really interested in fretless. Appreciate the offer though.

9. BUMP

10. Tuners and string guide are SOLD

11. Chrome SX bridge SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.