1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Gold Tone MBASS Short-Scaled Acoustic-Electric MicroBass Bass Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by robassable, Jul 18, 2016.

1. robassable

robassable

Feb 2, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have reluctantly decided to sell my little Gold Tone mbass. I purchased it brand new a little over a year ago for a project and it has been sitting in it's case so I decided to sell it. It has had very little playing time and is in beautiful like new condition and comes with a high quality Gold Tone Gig bag with all the original case candy. I had a set up done on it and it plays and sounds great It has a very powerful and rich deep low end which is very surprising. I believe this remarkable tone is due in large part to the rather large synthetic, low tension strings being on the hollow body.

It really is a blast to play and I hate to sell it but it has just been sitting around. Besides if I end up missing it too much I figure I can always get another! I also like the similar 20 inch scale Kala Ubass, but prefer the 23 inch mbass as it feels more comfortable in my hands. If you have been curious about these little basses, here is your chance!

Price is 325 with free shipping!
    IMG_1950. IMG_1951. IMG_1954. IMG_1955.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    Mediocrity Man likes this.
  2. Mediocrity Man

Mediocrity Man Master of Mediocrity Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Stillwater, New Jersey
    Looks like a lot of fun.

Wish I had the funds!