1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Golden Spirals for sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by martinc, Jun 20, 2003.

1. I have a slightly used Golden Spiral G and D for sale. They were installed on my old King a couple of years ago when I first got it and were only on for a couple of weeks. Not much playing time. The King likes the Oliv's better.
    $75.00 (US) for both strings, shipping included.

Martin Chapman.

2. Discussion forums are not for selling. This is being moved.

3. Don:

Thanks.
    My apologies. I did not look hard enough for the right category.

Martin.

4. ricky

ricky

Apr 23, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Do you still have those golden spirals? I might be interested.
    Thanks
    Ricky

5. Ricky:

They did not sell so I decided to use them myself for spares.
    Thanks for the interest.

6. ricky

ricky

Apr 23, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Martin-
    Would you be interested in a trade? A complete set of Eurosonics, slightly used, for those two spirals?
    Thanks for considering!
    Ricky

7. Ricky....thanks for the reply.
    I might be interested....but after all of this time the Golden Spirals are not as new as they were last year! Which Eurosonics are they? I think there are about three different categories.

8. Francois:

Good to hear from you.
    I had forgotten all about this thread. I will delete the first message as soon as Ricky and I get straightened away on the Golden Spirals.
    Cheers

Martin.

9. ricky

ricky

Apr 23, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Martin-
    They are the medium tension set. I bought them about two years ago, when they were first re-introduced in the states. I had them on my bass for about a month. I've been keeping them as spares myself, but I'm not too fond of them. What condition are your strings in...any unwinding?
    Thanks-
    Ricky