No longer available Gone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Surfbr, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Surfbr

Surfbr Inactive

Dec 2, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    Up for sale is a brand new / just received item - TC Electronic K-115 K-Cab.
    I ordered it and ended up finding another cabinet I had been looking for, so the TC is up for grabs.

From the manufacturer: TC Electronic has expanded their new K-series bass cabinets with a new 1×15″ model. The K-115 Bass Cab is fitted with a custom-made 15-inch driver and a one-inch titanium tweeter to pump out up to 400 watts.

This is a new item (I just tested to make sure all is operational), it lists for $499 and retails for $280-300 (Amazon was running a promo on them for $250, not sure if it’s sold out).

Price is firm - $180.
    First come first serve. You are buying a brand new item for a fraction of the cost.
    The price does not include shipping and I would imagine this would most likely sell locally since shipping could be costly, but then again, for $180 there’s plenty of room for ground shipping, if one is interested in shipping it.... just send the label and I will drop it off at the carrier of your choice.

The cab is located in Los Angeles (by LAX) zip code 90245.

View attachment 3470003

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021