Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rusty, Feb 8, 2005.

1. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Here's wishing all you guys out there who celebrate the lunar new year - GONG XI FA CAI, NIAN NIAN YOU YU, BU BU GAO SHENG... and all the other usual stuff :D

- Cherns

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Man tonight I was watching The Amazing Race and they were all over Shanghai and Xi'an China. It was really cool to see all these places I've been, buildings and whatnot, right there on TV. It was also funny to watch them get frustrated with the taxi drivers and stuff. China can do that to you.

brad cook

3. 新年快乐!

My celebration of Chinese New Year started a week ago, and I expect it to last a month or two. :)

4. TimothyGroovy

TimothyGroovy Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Owner: Uni••Sound
    Happy Lunar New Year! To All the Chinese TBers here!! :D

5. Hah! I'm late, but...happy new year! :p

6. To help celecrate the new year, I hereby give you the horoscope that appeared today in my college newspaper.

::searches in vain for copy of paper he KNOWS he brought home from school because he showed dad an ad for a 1970 VW Beetle in it::

Okay, maybe I won't give it to you. And when I find it tomorrow morning, I will be very angry with myself.

Rock on
    Eric