Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gonna have to sell my fretless

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Rockin John, Oct 22, 2002.

1. 'Trying hard not to make this post sound like spamming.....don't want Embellisher and Blackbird jumping on me :eek:

But I really think the fretless has to go. Not pleased about it but, due to severe financial pressures, there's no other alternative.

I've found, too, that practicing fretless is more difficult that I first thought. It's the time, really. I've hardly picked it up in months. And now I'm carring the vocals for the band, I've found fretless and singing all but impossible.

Shame really, because what started out as a good idea - playing fretless - has turned bad on me, especially because of the money.

:( John:(

2. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Shame. Is it a nice bass?

3. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Do you have a pic of that Fretless and how much are you wanting for it? and what kind?

4. Well, I really didn't want to turn this thread into an underhanded way of posting an advert. It's not supposed to be like that at all. I was just having a bit of a gripe at having to sell to raise some cash for domestic reasons.

The bass is nice but nothing special at all. Just a Yamaha RBX270F: an entry level bass.

John

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I suggest that you open a thread in the For Sale forum and then put a link to it in this thread.