Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Good Bass Shop near Atlantic City and New York

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Piedro, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Piedro

Piedro

Jan 23, 2001
    Montréal, Qc, Canada
    Endorsing Aguilar Amp product.
    Hi guys,
    i'm from Canada and i'll play a month in Atlantic City and i would like to know what are the good music store, specially for bass, Places that i can try somethings new.
    I would like to know the Big Shop's Names in New york and on which Avenue or Street i should go when i'll have a break...
    Things is that i want to know what a American dude know about the good store and the bad store that i should not go...
    Thanks Guys

2. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    I have a good friend named Lonny. Great bass player, all around musician and is the musical director of the catch a rising star theater in Atlantic City...check your PM's I'll shoot you his email....

3. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
  4. Piedro

Piedro

Jan 23, 2001
    Montréal, Qc, Canada
    Endorsing Aguilar Amp product.
    thanks Guys... my trip is gonna be better with youre advice! :bassist:

sorry but the link of the groove shop redirect me to http://www.autoxtrasonline.com/

that's funny

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    When you're in New York, take that underground trolley thing down to Brooklyn, York Street stop or something. Get off, and you'll be two blocks from Roger's shop on Jay Street. You will not find a cooler bass place in New York.