Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Good business with Tumbao, forum member

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by theaterbass29, Nov 18, 2003.

1. theaterbass29

theaterbass29

Nov 14, 2003
    Nashville, Tennesse
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Sadowsky, D.Markley, Spector
    Just a quick note, I have just completed a safe trade/transaction with forum member, Tumbao. I dont know if he wants his name revealed, but I am here to assure you that if you ever have the opportunity to do any business with Tumbao, dont worry, be happy, he is completely safe and very prompt. Thanks Tumbao, and you can use me for a reference anytime.:bassist:

2. Deep

Deep

May 8, 2002
    NY
    Ahh! This is the Zon---Elrick trade right! Glad it worked out. Can't wait to hear how you both made out. Both of you should have some pix and reviews of your basses here too.
    Good luck.

3. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Tumbao & theaterbass, congrats on the trade deal.

Tumbao, glad I was able to be of assistance, and sorry I couldn't help you with the deal on the bass at BC, but it does look like you got what you were looking for in the end.

Tumbao - welcome to the Sonus family :cool:

theaterbass - welcome to the TB family, let me know when you need more strings! (I'll get them right the first time from now on! :D)

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    You're a lucky guy-that singlecut Elrick is one of the most beautiful basses I've ever seen-good luck with it, but let me know if you ever get tired of it! :)

5. Deep

Deep

May 8, 2002
    NY
    So Tumbao, how do you like the 519? I thought it looked beautiful in that one pic you had. Please fill us in. And Theaterbass29 please do the same with that outstanding Elrick.

6. Tumbao

Tumbao

Nov 10, 2001
    FL
    The pics don't do it justice to this bass, I'm going to take new ones very soon. This bass is more 'me' than my previous... modulus. I expect to accustom to the 519 string spacing.
    *Thanks for your help Gard!

7. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Better in Misc... moved.

8. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    so where is the elrick now? seems i saw one in far east here.

9. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I own it- bought it from theaterbass29 around February of 2004 and it's been my main bass since.
    [​IMG]