Good deal (NBD)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by darkestsun, Apr 25, 2018.

Tags:

good deal on this bass and amp?

Poll closed May 3, 2018.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. carrots

66.7%
  4. corn on the cob

33.3%
  1. darkestsun

darkestsun

Nov 19, 2017
    South Dakota
    View attachment 2997052 View attachment 2997051 I picked up this 2007 Squier MB4 for $175 the the other day along with another rumble 25. The neck was seriously bowed, but it got it straightened, did not take much for me, i do this type of thing a lot. Sounds awesome! The thing is super light IMO, but maybe its that i am used to playing a 9.8lb squier dimension...

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  2. You need to be a supporting member in order to ask questions about pricing.

If the bass sounds awesome and you like it, then it was probably worth the $$ to you.

3. When I want to check the “going rate” on something, I type the make and model into the eBay search field, press enter, then select sold listings.

Another good indicator is current retail price. If yours was half of that or better, it is probably a good deal.

darkestsun likes this.
  4. SJan3

SJan3 Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Ct.
    Eh..

5. darkestsun

darkestsun

Nov 19, 2017
    South Dakota
    Im not asking for price, i just dont known if i payed too much, i dont care what it is worth, the bassit in my band offered me the price i paid (minus the amp) and i took the offer.

6. BassAndReeds

BassAndReeds

Oct 7, 2016
    I have to admit, sounds like a fine line is being drawn when you say an exact price.

Sounds like you’re enjoying the bass. So a worthy investment for yourself. Congrats on the NBD. But as always, pics or it didn’t happen. :thumbsup:

7. darkestsun

darkestsun

Nov 19, 2017
    South Dakota
    0425181736.jpg 0425181737.jpg

BassAndReeds likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022