1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Good deal on a Bag End?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by saaronanderson, Oct 10, 2013.

1. saaronanderson

saaronanderson

Mar 6, 2012
    Savannah
    I picked up what I think is an older S15B for $85. Sounds great. This was a good deal, no? Not really in the know on Bag End.

2. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    A S15B-D? Or S15D? The dimensions will tell you which one. If it's a small cube it's an S15D, if it's deep it'll be an S15B-D.

In either case, yup! It's a good price...

3. saaronanderson

saaronanderson

Mar 6, 2012
    Savannah
    The dimensions seem small, but I'll have to measure it. What dimensions am I looking for ?

4. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    They are all listed on their website

5. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    good deal if it has the original speaker. if they stuck something else in there, probably not.

6. Abrahampost

Abrahampost

Feb 22, 2013
    Boston
    That is a sweet deal if it is original! I think the best part of neo speakers being the new thing is that awesome heavy cabinets just keep getting cheaper and cheaper.

7. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    football_referee.

8. saaronanderson

saaronanderson

Mar 6, 2012
    Savannah
    It's the original speaker.

9. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    ... although, I dont consider the S15-D as a heavy cab by any means at 46#, the handle configuration make it very easy to carry ...

... that is better than a good deal, that is the deal of a lifetime if all is well with it ... these are a solid $275-300 a piece on the used market, very solid resale on a VERY good quality cab