Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Good deal on a yba200?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by AndrewClaycomb, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Where is the best deal on the net? I've got my local Guitar Center down to $600 plus tax (7.3%)

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I think that is about the average price new for these. If it is a place that is local to you, and is convenient, you probably won't beat it by much anywhere else.

3. damn... it's just high enough to make me not impulsively buy it. Looks like I'm selling some gear off to pay for this.

4. The 0x

The 0x

Aug 24, 2003
    Timonium, MD
    Guitar Center doesn't sell Traynor/Yorkville... do they? :confused::eyebrow:

5. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    Some do. GC isn't all uniform. My local one only sells GK, SWR, Berhinger, and Ampeg. Good thing there are other music stores around!

6. they had to call Yorkville directly for availability/price. Sales rep had no idea what a yba200 even is.

7. K2000

K2000

Nov 16, 2005
    Brooklyn
    There's a store in Maryland that sells em on Ebay for 579, if I remember right.

8. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio

My point exactly. By the time you pay shipping, etc, you are at or over the $600 mark. It's easier to pay $600 up front and have the amp with no hassle. I did a brief check, and most online merchants seem to have it priced at $639.