Good Deal on Peavey Mark VI?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Adub311, May 6, 2012.

1. Adub311

Adub311

Jun 25, 2011
    Whittier, CA
    thanks for the advice, ill make sure to do that stuff...i sure hope it's in good condition, the price is so good!

2. wave rider

wave rider

Jan 5, 2005
    The Peavey 2x15 is popular on this forum, I'm betting you will be stoked! Let us know how it goes.

=wr=

3. Ender_rpm

Ender_rpm

Apr 18, 2004
    St. Louis MO
    At that price, snag it and test it at home :)

4. wave rider

wave rider

Jan 5, 2005
    True.

I did pick up a "free" couch once off Craigslist, the price was right! On closer inspection after getting it home, I left it in my truck and paid the dump fees the next day when I got rid of it.

Sometimes a good price ends up cluttering the music room with stuff that won't get used...

=wr=

5. Adub311

Adub311

Jun 25, 2011
    Whittier, CA
    $100 for both!!

Attached Files:

6. Thats a sweet deal. I love a Mark series head!

7. Adub311

Adub311

Jun 25, 2011
    Whittier, CA
    im playing with all the eq stuff trying to get a feel for it...im not sure what "paramid" on channel B does, it makes a weird booming sound when i turn it
    this thing is awesome though!!

8. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Pasco, WA
    Probably your parametric 'mid' frequencies eq.

And CONGRATS!

:D

Joe.

9. arthur31686

arthur31686

Mar 7, 2011
    I picked up that Mark VI head. It will get loud enough and will function nicley as a good practice head and backup head.

Looks like its missing the bass shelving knob. The power cord is also going to have to be replaced. Otherwise all is in working order! Haven't run it at 2 ohms yet but at 4 ohms it gets plenty loud for my needs.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021