Good deals on Warwicks

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ikickuintheballs, Mar 4, 2001.

1. Hey guys. I would like to know if I can get a better deal on the Warwick Corvette std 5-string. At guitar center it's $1100. Is there somewhere else I can get a better price? If so, I'd like to know so I can get a better deal b/c I only have $200 right now and I reaallllllyyyyyyy want that bass! I'm going to have to work my butt off no matter what but it'd be nicer to get it sooner than later! Thanks!
  2. BassDude24

Sep 12, 2000
    Doesn't look like your going to get a better price, the listed US price set by Warwick is $1,500. So unless you find a "going out of buiseness" sale, or a used one, good luck.
  3. Thanks. I noticed.. I looked on the Mars Music website and they said $1450! =P
  4. BassDude24

Sep 12, 2000
    Yeah, MARS has good prices on a lot of things that aren't that easy to come by, but I generally find that ordering direct is always the best if you can. I would also sugest going to the Warwick website, I know that they have a list of retailers, and if you have more than one in your area, you will at least no where to go shopping.
  5. Dude, Guitar Center is the only local place. I'm going to stick with the $1100 unless someone can find me a better deal.
  6. virtual.ray

Oct 25, 2000
    Dude,GC has sales quite often on Warwicks.They had the Steamer std. for $399 during all of January,and I got a new FNA 5 there for $850 out the door.Ask the people there to let you know when the next sale is.