Good ebay deal???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rick Martin, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Aristotle

May 12, 2002
    Easton, MD
    Thats a pretty good deal man. I think they sell for over 600 usually. I really like how they sound as Im a pretty big fan of SWR. I always play through one of those when im testing out basses at GC. Congrats.
  2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    That's a steal. It's the newer model, too. Way to go, man!
  3. Awsome steal man lowest ive seen em go was about 400 enjoy you're new SWR i sure know i love em! Tell us how it sounds and all once you reviece it.

-Vince :hyper: :D
  4. I went and picked up my Combo 15 from the ebay seller who lives fifteen minutes away. He was seriously bummed that it went for only $285. He was expecting at least $350 -$400. Anyway, he gave me the original receipt from Mars Music $650 and the manual. I took it home, plugged it in and Yo this thing is a total beast! It's big and it's bad. If you saw my other posts about the Hartke 1410, you know I still have that and that sounds great too. I guess I'll try putting an ad in the paper to sell that. I don't want to ebay it. I think the shipping on something so big and heavy isn't practical and I don't want to get hosed like my SWR seller did because there just wasn't enough local interest.
  5. that's an incredible deal, as well as a sweet amp!

to me it's the best 15 combo out there!

very clean sound....and it's pretty loud, the DI is nice too...deffinately a great amp

I've been using one for 2 years now and I'm finally almost upgraded to the "big rig" world...but I still love that thing!
  6. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer, Builder
    WoW, I think thats the same guy that was wanting to trade it & $100 for my Eden wt400. I agree to the trade and then a day later he called and cancelled and said he would ebay it first.

Looks like a dodged a bullet!!!

Great buy!!! :bassist:
  7. Awsome to hear man I hope it serves you well for a long long time. Congrats once again on the steal of a buy. Lets hear those ear drums pound.

8. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Assuming its in working order,,, $285 for a WM15 is amazing... I've been averaging certain amps pricess for ebay for a while now. The avg price I've found is $380.