1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Good Effects Pedal??

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by appledyl, Apr 26, 2010.

1. appledyl

appledyl

Mar 22, 2010
    I recently purchased an Ibanez GSR 200 and already have a Palatino VE-500 EUB. I want to get an effects pedal for my ibanez gsr 200. What is a good pedal with a wide range of effects for a decent price that would sound good with my ibanez???? any feedback is appreciated. :bassist:

2. waleross

waleross

Nov 27, 2009
    South Florida
    I use a Digitech BP200 that has a built in tuner, fuzz, wah and a whole lot of great effects. Don't know anything about Ibanez but it works great with my P Basses...........:cool:.

3. I gigged my Line6 Bass Floor Pod on Satuarday and can highly recommend it. 64 programmable presets, compressor, dirt/grind, octaver, envelope follower, synth, amp modelling, wah/volume pedal and a muting stage tuner. All for less than GBP130, you can't go wrong..