Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Good Gig last night

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Microbass, Nov 17, 2002.

1. I went to see my bud's band last night, Daedalian, as well as other bands.

Two neds (wankers) showed up, looking for a fight. They started crap all night, and they were very weak...

Well, before Daedalian (headlining) came on, one of them hit 2 girls, and i told one that he would kill her.
    :mad:

Ive seen some pretty damn violent pits, but none like the hatred of a bunch of outcasts killing the neds. it was great! we literally beat the living crap outta them, and they ran off! :D

Man how pathetic is it when guys do that? Waste their money just to get their asses kicked.. I'll never know...:rolleyes:

Anyway - the music kicked ass! :D
    http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/347/daedalian.html
    Check 'em out! They played deconform for us so we could beat the crap outta the jocks! Sweetness :D

2. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Um, hit the girls? As in punched them? How very gentlemanish from them :mad: Oh well, sometimes certain people deserve getting the crap kicked outta 'em, and I think these were just the right kinda of folks for that :rolleyes:

3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Sounds like you guys deserved each other. Buncha violent tirds.

4. Whew hoo, I love a good bar fight!! Its' been a while since I've seen one though.