Good Inexpensive Strap Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG]' started by MarMar, Oct 28, 2021.

1. MarMar

MarMar Inactive

Sep 9, 2020
    See title. I am guilty of using those really basic, cheap Ernie Ball straps for years. I guess I like the width and they've mostly been good (one time I broke the plastic part of one of those straps and I'm not sure how I did it) and reliable. I also like that they come in a variety of colors.

However, I'm sure TB can show me better straps at comparable prices. :cautious:

2. I use the exact same. They've done me great service over the years. Found some at 50% off, so hard to beat the price. I also throw on Virgil's/Grolsch gaskets to keep them in place.

I hope your plastic connecter didn't break while playing standing up.

MarMar likes this.
  3. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Supporting Member

MarMar likes this.
  4. MarMar

MarMar Inactive

Sep 9, 2020
    I think I was jumping around a bit at the time and yes it was during a gig. :eek: Good idea on the Grolsch gaskets. I'm particularly looking for a black and gold strap and I noticed Ernie Ball has a handful of them. I'll probably go with another Ernie Ball unless someone recommends something better.

Dropped D likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022