Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Good looking Russian women and Jazz in Brooklyn

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, Jun 9, 2003.


  1. That's what you'll find here. http://www.anywaycafe.com/locations_broo.html

    A few weeks ago a friend of mine tells me that a friend of his at work plays drums in a Jazz band Saturday nights in Brooklyn, and do I want to check out the band one night. Naturally I say yes. BOY, am I glad I did!

    The band was good (I forgot their name like a jerk:oops:) but, THE WOMEN! Most of them were Russian right off the boat, and 75% were knock-outs. The other 25% were between okay, and run away. :D

    I am going back as soon as I can. So, if you like live Jazz in a relaxed atmosphere, and Russian beauties, check the place out if you're in the area.

    For those in NYC, it's about a mile up Ocean Avenue from where the fishing boats are in Sheepshead Bay. Frankly, I'm surprised I found this place on the web.

    Seriously, the women were fine +. ;)


    Music? What's music?
    Mike :p
     
  2. I just checked out their site, and found out the name of the band my friend's friend plays in, is: the Unforgetable Jazz trio.

    No wonder I forgot the name. :D

    Mike
     
  3. babecker

    babecker

    Mar 7, 2002
    Sykesville, MD
    There are NO hot russian chicks anywhere on the website.:spit:
     
  4. You'll have to trust me on this one, babecker. ;)

    Blue eyes, green eyes, legs that don't stop! :eek:

    Makes you forget about the jazz going on.

    Mike
     
  5. babecker

    babecker

    Mar 7, 2002
    Sykesville, MD
    Well...ok. :cool:

    The spread looks pretty appetizing as well.

    Hot Russians, jazz and sundry sausage platters -- pleasing on all fronts.
     
  6. ZuluFunk

    ZuluFunk

    Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania

    Yeah, sure.
    I bet it's more like-
    Blue hair, green teeth, and legs that don't stop (circumference).:D
     
  7. Blackbird

    Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

    Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I see you've met Galina "Bury me in a Y-shaped coffin" Yusupov.;) :eek: :p
     
  8. ZuluFunk

    ZuluFunk

    Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Ivana Humpalot