1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Good morning Joe! Your car is on its side. (with pics!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Joe Gress, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    So about 2 hours ago I got woken up by my phone ringing. Dad cell. What the hell? I try and answer, but I miss it. So I listen to a voicemail message. Its the Sheriff's dept. "This is sheriff blah blah, you need to contact me as soon as possible" What the hell?!?! I call home "Joseph! Are you alright? Where are you? Where have you been? The sheriff needs you!" "Um, I've been sleeping in my bed since 1am" "call the sheriff, your cars on its side, and no one could find you" What in the hell?!?! So I put on some clothes, and call the sheriff. "your car is on its side in the middle of the music parking lot" So I walk over and sure enough, my car is on its side in the middle of the parking lot. What is going on?!?!

Apparently, someone pulled pulled a prank on me and was either trying to flip it over and got lazy, or were only trying to move my car sideways so I got myself a ticket and a confuzzled expression. I don't know weather or not it was a random prank, or if someone is pissed off at me. But right now my car is heading up to shop in the Springs since there was oil leaking out of it like it got shot. My passenger side mirror is smashed, and the side's kinda looking fugly right now, but no windows were broken.

My morning is starting off incredibly well.

[​IMG]

2. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    So sorry dear Joe. I didnt know people were that dumb.

3. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Hope they catch the bastards. :eyebrow:

4. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    Hurry!!! GO straight to TB!!!

JK

That really sucks man! :(

5. People really suck sometimes.Sorry to hear about your predicament man...............

6. drteeth

drteeth

Apr 1, 2008
    Leuven, Belgium
    So you (!) got a ticket for that?

7. Pfft, you know the rules, no pictures, no half flipped car :p

On a serious note, that aint good! :(

8. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Hehe, I can't sleep for crap right now since I'm trying to figure out who might have done this. No, I didn't get a ticket. But the sheriff told me to give him a call if I hear anything from anyone about a prank. Especially if the cost of fixing it is pretty high. Should only be a simple clean up here and there, and replacing some of the fluids.

But I really don't think the sheriff's going to do anything to "investigate" this at all. And I'll get a picture or two up when I find a micro SD card from someone.

9. drteeth

drteeth

Apr 1, 2008
    Leuven, Belgium
    Still sucks. But the damage could have been worse I guess, if it was flipped over completely.

10. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Exactly. Its all cosmetic right now, except the oil and whatever else goes wrong with a car being on its side.

11. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    True, they like to total them once they go upside-down.

12. XtreO

XtreO

Jan 2, 2008
    Norway
    This is can be the start of an epic revenge war.

13. no cctv?

14. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Yeah real funny. You got a ticket and have to pay for car damage. Hahaha. I get it. :scowl:

Sorry to hear that Joe.

15. Not funny.

16. when I was in high school, a guy who I played football with gave a friend and I keys to his suv, because he was always locking his keys in. We would constantly move his car somewhere far away, un bolt his driver seat, take off one of his wheels, etc. Never did we turn it on it's side. what jerks.

17. Hi.

Back in the day we had a saying:

"No matter how pissed You are at someone, leave their ride alone"

Only a total loser can't confront a person, but smashes his/her ride instead.

Come to think of it, the saying still applies in some circles (MC) I'm with.

Regards
    Sam

18. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    There's a Fiat model named "Bis",at least thats what its called here if you don't know.Here's a pic.

[​IMG]

10+ years ago,one of these was parked at our parking lot and we were the little bastids who messed with everything,so as a prank we lifted the car and changed the way it looked just for fun.I still remember the owner's "what the heck??:eyebrow:" face when he saw it.
    :p

Sorry about your car Joe,that's a stupid prank.:scowl:

ps:No harm was done to the car we pranked.

19. need4mospd

need4mospd

Dec 22, 2005
    Houston
    For real. This thread is worthless without them.

20. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    So apparently the mechanic found blood all over the fender and inside the fender well. Stupid bastards cut up there hands while trying to move the damn thing.

And no, there are no cameras.