1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Good morning Joe! Your car is on its side. (with pics!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Joe Gress, Apr 16, 2010.

1. drteeth

drteeth

Apr 1, 2008
    Leuven, Belgium
    In Amsterdam, some people started to pick up smarts and throw them in the canals :eek:

3. PurpleGiant

PurpleGiant

Apr 1, 2010
    Salem,OR
    :D:D:D As if I couldn't love Amsterdam anymore. Not only can you get stoned, you can toss smart cars into the canals. We need to do this in Cali.

And remember what Vincent Vega said: Nothing is more chicken**** than ******* with another man's automobile.

4. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    no updates joe?

5. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    yesterday I read this... NOT funny... I was totally ticked off for you.

today... just came back to thread that was updated with the picture... sorry man... I giggled at the photo... no, that's not true... I laughed... kinda hard... no, that's not true either... I laughed REALLY hard!

I'm better now... Sorry about your car.

snicker...

Oooops... okay, NOW I'm sorry again...

6. Your *location* says Salem, Oregon- are you lit? :ninja:
    BTW, let's not forget the hookers.

7. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    I was laying in bed last night. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about this thread. Who would tip over Joe's car? Why would they do it? Then, it hit me. Joe, just where were you the night of the incident? I'm not saying your a suspect, I'm just saying call me if you plan on leaving town any time soon.

8. take blood samples! lol maybe you catch em hehe

that sucks,I'd be so (*&^$(@#*& - pissed off....im sure my car's weight on it's plastic doors WOULD break them....

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I was in Pueblo the other day, but I promise it wasn't me.

-Mike

10. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Not from what I already know. I'm going to give the sheriff a call today with the bill amount from the car, and also the info about the blood. The car should be done in the shop this afternoon, and my pop is coming down to pick me up.

I didn't sleep in the dorms last night due to the fact I really don't feel comfortable there anymore. The house I'm supposed to be moving into at the end of the month is more of a home now to me.

One of the stupid things that happened was the sheriff supposedly came to my dorm room and knocked on my door. My useless roommate answered, and told him that he hadn't seen me. I WAS SLEEPING ON THE BED RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!!! The officer left, and starts calling my mom. I'm still not waking up since I sleep like a dead rock (and yes there is a difference between a live and dead rock), so she gets out the cell bill and starts calling those who I talk to the most. She was scared poopieless until I finally woke up at 4. I start getting dressed and my useless dippoopie roommate opens an eye and says that someone was looking for me and they he didn't realize I was there. :eyebrow:

I think I'll be spending most of my time out of that dorm the rest of the month to say the least.

11. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Hehe, [DEL]drinking[/DEL] socializing and playing cards with a coworker till 1am. Before that I had work from 6pm.

12. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    You're roommate didnt know you were there beside him when the police officer came to your house..hmm..

AHA!

The perfect crime!

You went out, drunk, flipped over your own car, then fell asleep. You have nothing to gain from flipping over your car, thus it can not be linked back to you. The perfect crime!

Bag em boys.

13. College seems fun.

14. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    You know, the more I think about what all the stupid bastards had to go through to get the car to the position it was in, I kinda giggle, smile, and replay the scene in my head.

15. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    See, what you need to do is just start flipping random cars in hopes you get the person back.

16. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Except I didn't drink enough to be drunk. Just talkative. ;)

17. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Or putting sugar in their gas tank...

18. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Two words:

Potato, and whistle.

19. drteeth

drteeth

Apr 1, 2008
    Leuven, Belgium
    Whistle at a potato and it totals a car? :confused:

20. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Not exactly. You place a whistle in a properly caved potato, then hide/shove the potato in the end of the car's muffler.

The car now starts with a loud fweeeeeee, and doesn't stop until the engine is off.