1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Good morning Joe! Your car is on its side. (with pics!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Joe Gress, Apr 16, 2010.

1. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I have to leave it open for improvement, otherwise it squelches the win.

2. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    LMAO!!!

3. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Nah, they never even went in the car, even though the back door was unlocked.

4. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    Joe - I'm sorry for the morons.

Now - I have to wipe my eyes. You guys got me laughing hard many times.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the 2011 Talkie Award for Most Comedy In A Single Thread Goes to: Good Morning Joe!" [applause]

[​IMG]

5. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California

congrats maki, my friend thinks I'm nuts because I randomly burst out laughing. :)

6. Maki, you just officially made this thread HOF worthy. Can I get a second?

lowsound

7. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    Meh; Simpsons did it.

4365914435_387cbd37e5.png

8. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    theoretically speaking, if there's blood, then they probably weren't wearing gloves. which means there should be fingerprints correct?

it's a shame your local police department isn't doing their job. DNA and fingerprints could make it so much easier for law enforcement to catch the guy(s)

9. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    So my passenger side door (which I hadn't tried to open till yesterday) is pretty ****ed up now. It wont open but a few inches till it gets caught on the body, and the window (which was a pain to roll down before) is now almost impossible to open. Bleah.

But I have a new development on who the guy was:

10. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Eventhough the fingerprint kit, or DNA kit is not that expensive, there has to be a criminal record in order for there to be a 'hit'. There's a good chance that there's not.

11. It was apparently Daren. What with his trying to pass off blame on others like he is. Besides, he's way closer to you than I am.

Now, if it happened last spring... :p

12. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    well it's worth a shot right? or it'd be good to keep a sample if they DO find a suspect to compare it to.

13. Randall

Randall

Aug 6, 2009
    Canada.
    Just look for the guy with the massive Hernia bulging out of his gut.

14. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Hey! I'm big boned OK?

15. grifff

grifff

Jan 5, 2009
    Towson, Maryland
    Like this?

16. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    WOO WOO!!!

"they supposed to be up makin breakfast or sumthin"

Classic.

17. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    well, if a guy like "Bubb Rubb" endorses it, then it's obviously legit.

18. Dan B

Dan B

Oct 19, 2008
    Pittsfield, MA
    23tnrrb.jpg

Man I love Bubb Rubb.

19. I had mine fixed.......

(last Wednesday)

20. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    So an update. Sheriff's office: Useless. Bastards who did this: still at large. My car: seemingly falling apart little by little. It's kinda surprising at how well it took this and was back on the road real quick, and it's held up pretty well. However, there is a new bug in the electrical system that is causing my left front blinker to not blink at all, and the left back blinker to stay completely solid. Changed the bulb fuse and clacker thingy, all with no luck. The cigarette lighter seems to be dead as well. Radio and everything else seems to work fine though.

Oh, and I can't open my passenger door without it rubbing against the front quarter fender skirt. The fender needs to be bent back to where it needs to be. The mirror also blocks the side window from closing; you have to do it from the outside.

Another thing that I have noticed lately is that the amount of times I get random people flipping me off while driving down the road has increased about a hundredfold. It's like they see my poor little beat up symbol of tough American engineering and they scoff at it. It's the little engine that still does it, and they're jealous. Petty bastards.