1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Good music store in southern Orange County?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by junglebike, Jun 25, 2007.

1. junglebike

junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Hey guys,

Just moved to the OC... living in Aliso Viejo. I found a guitar center on El Toro but found the bass selection a bit mediocre. Any good music stores in the area I should check out? I sold my whole rig before moving so I'm starting from scratch... Good used gear would be most appreciated.

Pete

2. other than a relatively consistent vigilence on www.recycler.com, I can't offer add'l advice in this specific (and not you - supremely anal) micro-niche of socal. open your weekend driving options, hopefully without traffic, and you open up everything from Ventura county to Tijuana pawn shops....

3. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Santa Ana, Calif.
    Former Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    Jim's Music in Irvine is quite good.

4. I dunno much about the OC. There's an awesome little store in West LA (West LA Music, hur hur), though. I trust them with my life.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021