Good online music shop?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by FretGrinder, Mar 29, 2001.

1. hey - what's a good online music shop with US prices - i wanna geta price on an amp.....
  2. i got my amp from
    great service and i have no complaints with their shipping or anything like that. they dont carry as much as , but music123's prices are alot cheaper than musiciansfriend. and orders over $300 are free shipping.
  3. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    Bass Central in Orlando, FL and Bass Northwest in Seattle are far and away the best, IMO. That is, if you're looking for pro-level gear and service. If you're bargain-hunting, or want more entry-level stuff, there are several:,, too many to list...
  4. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

5. craigb

craigb Supporting Member

I've had good luck with all the places I've used. A couple that haven't been listed yet: - at the time I bought my Stingray they had the best price. The also traded me the Stingray for an American Deluxe P later on when I was looking to do exactly that. A good place. - Brian Meader is the bass guy and they had the best price I could find when I bought my SWR WM-15T cab. They don't list prices but their quote beat the next best price by $25 (a decent amount for this relatively low-priced, low margin item).