Good Orange County, CA bass set-up guy?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by James reeve5, Mar 4, 2003.

  1. I just need a basic action adjustment on my bass. Basically a truss rod adjustment, and bridge lowering. Does anyone have a guy they would reccomend?
  2. I go to Guitar Doctor on Euclid (at the 405 by Guitar Center) in Fountain Valley.
    He's been there for 25 years or so and does great work. He's done my Zon 4/2 and my Fender '51 P-Bass. No complaints.
  3. bplayerofdoom


    Aug 6, 2002
    ill second the guitar doctoc.