Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Good price for a Boss Tu-2?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Disco_Gee, Feb 4, 2006.

1. I've got a friend going over to the US- he'll be in vegas for a week, and he's offered to buy some stuff for me because it's WAY cheaper in the US than it is here. I want a Boss TU-2. I've looked around the web and the best price I've seen for a new one is about US$99. Does that sounds reasonable? Or should he be able to find a new one for less?

Also, what store should I send him too? I've heard good things about Adrian Garcia, but I couldn't find the TU-2 on his website... I was considering sending him to Guitar Center but I'm not so sure...I'd rather go with Adrian if he's got the goods!

Any help would be appreciated! :)

2. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA
    $99 is typical mail order price.

Send him into the store with an American Musical Supply or Musicians Freind ad in hand. Most stores will meet the price.

But you MAY be able to find one for a few bucks less or a used one for about half that.

Sorry, I don't live in Vegas so I can't direct you to a specific store.

:D

Joe.

3. For some reason I think that tuner has actually jumped in price...but yeah, about 99 bucks is probably good. Most shops around here have it marked at about $115 or $125. Good argument for buying online :p

4. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA
    Buying online -yup.

Here's a $99 link.

Click.

:D

Joe.