Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Good price for eden cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by pbassfreak, Dec 2, 2004.

1. pbassfreak

pbassfreak

May 2, 2001
    long beach
    i have a chance to buy and eden 410 cab..its not the xlt or xst..its ported out of the back..im getting it for 250..is this a good deal..its in mint condition..i figured any eden is woth 250 but you guys tell me

2. Go for it :D

I paid AUS$1500 for *each* of my Eden 210XSTs :crying:
    but... they were worth it :D :hyper: :bassist:

3. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    fantastic price and a fantastic cabinet - i still love the eden 410T/swr goliath 1 and goliath 2

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

I wouldn't sell mine for that...but I'd certainly buy it for that.

Go ahead!

dcr

5. rick1906

rick1906

Jun 6, 2002
    NC
    +1

6. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    I would definitally pick it up. I have one as well, I payed $240 used, and it has never seesed to amaze me, I mean it's not the best cab out there, but it does what ever you need it to do (well not what ever but you get my point). They come up in the for sale forum every now and again and it seems like they go for between $350 and $500 used. So definitally grap it, if it's in good condition and you don't like it you can turn around and either sell it for more, or pass on a great deal to another TB'er ;)

Peace
    -Ben

7. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Sounds like a decent deal. Used D-210XLT's run around $300 to $350 (although I found one for $230 once and sold it to Jerry J).

8. :) Hey JazzFusionBOrg, where did you find them at that price :D I recently got a new WT550 - couldn't spring for a new cab as well though, I'm running it through a LabSystems 4x10HP while I save for what I think will be either an Eden 2x15xlt or a 2x12xlt + a 210XST setup. Be saving a while I think - I haven't seen any second hand - they so rarely come on the market, do you see any s/h up your way :)

9. pbassfreak

pbassfreak

May 2, 2001
    long beach
    Thanx guys i picked it up yesterday and it was in absolute mint condition.No rips banged edges or anything.Can someone tell me what the knob in the back does.Im using and svt350h
    and as far as i could tell there really wasnt a difference in the sound.

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    That knob will control the amount of dancing people do when your band is playing. :D

Seriously....it controls the level of the tweeter. At least that is what the knob did on the back of the one I used to have.

-Mike