1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Good quality basses | Cheap prices / trades welcome!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mattsk42, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really want to get rid of these since they're just sitting around. I'm interested in a few different trades, and prices can change easily. Let me know what you have and we can work something out.

I have a

Yamaha RBX 170 in black
    Yamaha RBX 270 in green (somewhat like this guy's color :rolleyes: )
    Tanara Acoustic Guitar - Great condition, have picks and factory soft case

I have pictures of all of them, and all play perfectly. The 2 Yamahas have slight cosmetic things, but nothing you'd see unless you looked for it, and I have pictures of them both.

2. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    Bump

I learned how to play on an RBX 170. Very sturdy, high quality basses for the price.

3. can i see a pic of the grind?

4. Oh, I forgot to add that they've all been "set up" for intonation, action, etc.

5. very nice...what are you looking for trade?

6. Whatever really. Like I said, they're just sitting around. I don't want to completely under-price them, but I'd like them to get some use. I'm interested in some other bass, or cabs or pod's if you have them. Just looking to move on from these. What do you have?

7. pm sent

8. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    pm'ed ya

9. Replied to all.........6 PMs? Thanks for the bump on the Yamaha, I agree; it's a great bass quality-wise for not very much money.

10. I also added a Tanara acoustic I have for sale.

11. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    PM sent.

12. Replied. I have a couple bites, no sell yet though.

13. Interested in almost anything in a natural or green finish. DJ's, and Geddy's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.