1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Good rig?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Chris3142, Dec 17, 2001.

1. Okay, I'm looking for a new rig, and i tend to change my mind a lot, but i played out of this at guitar center the other day and i liked it. Okay, so I'm thinking about the Ampeg B2R head teamed with an Ampeg SVT 6x10. My band is starting to play bigger places, and i think i'll be needing some more power then my current rig. I'm just wondering what everyone would think of this rig. Also, I'm wondering what does anyone think I could get for a Gallien Krueger 400rb-2x10 combo and an Ampeg Ba115. The GK is only about 6 months old, the Ampeg is about a year old. I know i wont get enough to buy the whole new rig, but i'm just wondering what i should save. I think i've almost got my mind set so I'll be willing to sell those two amps if anyone's interested. thanks for any help.
    Chris

2. Find a Ampeg B4R with a Ampeg 6x10 and you'll be set for life.

3. 16 years old and set for life ay? I like the sounds of that, only problem is i dont think i cna get that much money, ever!
    Chris

4. Hey, a fellow Illinois player...
    Stop by if your ever in Bloomington...