1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Good Set-up/Repairmen in WI? (Eau Claire)

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by slipperyPete, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the best forum for this but here goes. I am trying to find a quality set-up person in Eau Claire, WI (or close to it) that I can trust my basses with. If anyone knows of anyone in this area please let me know, thanks.

2. I'm not sure who to reference, but if you have a car I'd suggest trying Minneapolis, there has to be someone there who can help you out. I'm from Milwaukee so I don't know that area too well. I refuse to believe that there's no one in the Twin Cities who can help you out. Good luck.

3. The cities is my last resort but since I don't have my own car, convincing someone to drive me 3 hours roundtrip for a set-up might be tricky.