Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

good trade (eden)???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by pil101, May 7, 2002.

1. pil101

pil101

Jul 8, 2000
    allright, i'm thinking about trading an eden CXC-410C4 combo amp for a brand new $875.00 eden d-xlt4x10. i paid about 875.00 for the cxc brand new. is this totally foolish? or i'm i making out? thanks

erik

2. Used D410-XLT seem to bring about $650 on eBay. The demand for a used combo is probably a lot less, but you are going to have to buy an amp for it.

Gard sells new D410-XST shipped for just over a grand, so it looks like you are doing well. Dunno what his new price is on the XLT model. But.. you will be able to resell it fairly easy, but not for $875.

3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
  4. pil101

pil101

Jul 8, 2000
    thanks munji. i am just weary of buying over the net from a total stranger (not that i dont trust u swingbass).

erik

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I'd probably buy stuff from a regular at this forum. I sold a D-210XLT here for $230. I also sold my POD here. I'm tempted to buy that 410 from swingbass just because it's a great deal. No, I don't even know him, but if he screwed me, his reputation here would go to stink. Nobody wants that.

6. I agree with bgavin. I think it's a good deal. For both of you really. Pretty even. Good Luck.