good trade (eden)???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by pil101, May 7, 2002.

1. pil101

pil101

Jul 8, 2000
    allright, i'm thinking about trading an eden CXC-410C4 combo amp for a brand new $875.00 eden d-xlt4x10. i paid about 875.00 for the cxc brand new. is this totally foolish? or i'm i making out? thanks

erik

2. Used D410-XLT seem to bring about $650 on eBay. The demand for a used combo is probably a lot less, but you are going to have to buy an amp for it.

Gard sells new D410-XST shipped for just over a grand, so it looks like you are doing well. Dunno what his new price is on the XLT model. But.. you will be able to resell it fairly easy, but not for $875.

3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
  4. pil101

pil101

Jul 8, 2000
    thanks munji. i am just weary of buying over the net from a total stranger (not that i dont trust u swingbass).

erik

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I'd probably buy stuff from a regular at this forum. I sold a D-210XLT here for $230. I also sold my POD here. I'm tempted to buy that 410 from swingbass just because it's a great deal. No, I don't even know him, but if he screwed me, his reputation here would go to stink. Nobody wants that.

6. I agree with bgavin. I think it's a good deal. For both of you really. Pretty even. Good Luck.