Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Goodbye cruel world...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, May 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    The world is going to end this year, or something super bad is going to happen this year.

It is all because of 666 and 1337-speak.

I believe the 666 (The Anti-Christ, for those of you who are too tired to care) will use the tongue of the 1337's to employ his evil scheme.

Semi-Proof:

666 + 1337 = 2003

In 2003, We have a War, An outbreak of a potentially deadly Virus (S.A.R.S), what is next?

2. Jeremy_X

Jeremy_X

Jan 29, 2002
    Isn't boredom grand?

Personally I think the world will end on either a Tuesday or a Thursday afternoon. Don't know why, but that's what I feel. I'm thinking sometime around 4:30ish, when most people are staring at the clock wishing it would move faster so they could go home. Yeah, definitely a Tuesday or a Thursday. Probably not this year though, that would be expected. It'll happen in that lull between the world calming down and a huge up swing in good global relations. Everyone's still looking for the sucker punch but they let things slide in the interest of peace and prosperity.

3. Dan Quayle will become president!!

4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    uh oh, the world is ending...

5. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
  6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Dear God, NO!

7. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    the world has now ended. please push your chairs in, clear the aisles and proceed in an orderly fashion through the rear doors. thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.