1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Goodbye, Restroom!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by NJL, Mar 2, 2008.

1. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    I just finished taking a dump and reading all these threads... i'll miss you for the next 6 hours! I just don't have the time or crap to be sitting on your throne all the time. You're messing with my life.

2. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    devastating

3. Edited. The punch line that previously occupied this spot has already been used and I should not have tried to use it again. My bad, folks.

Mike

4. Restroom, I wash my hands of you.

5. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    wuss, get out of my restroom thread.

i'm not coming back, i promise.

6. DO NOT
    go
    in
    here.
    :D

7. Look, I was awarded the Nobel Prize for Awesome last year, alright? You don't get that by trying to get as much leg out of the same punchline as possible (unless we're talking about Big Font Day, then the amount of leg from the punchline IS the punchline). I feel its my responsibility to step up the game and take it to a level that only, like, 6 people get. Until then, I'm just a hack, a wannabe, an internet cliche.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going places. In my blimp. With my most promising Extreme Youth Combat fighter under a brand new 6 month contract that'll carry us through this season and terminate when he's a toddler, because while baby fighting is a pure and sane sport waiting for public appreciation and approval....toddler fighting is as repugnant as rotting flesh.

Mike

8. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    ^^^^^^
    [​IMG]

9. Holy Crap that's awesome. I'm getting that blown up and put on the starboard side of my dirigible.

Mike

10. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    If only it had larger text...

11. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Who farted?

12. He probably forgot to pull his britches up before he walked out :confused:

13. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    This thread reminds me of this pic of Pacman

pacPorcelain.

14. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    goodbye, fl knifemaker forever and ever.

i bequethe you an official NJL turd.

15. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    for jive:

[​IMG]

16. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    So lost...