Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

goodbye

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lil_bass_player, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its obvious that alot of people, alot meaning NO BODY, dont care about what i think, and because im such a stuck up POSER, im going to listen to them, not caring about how i feel or how i am.

and plus, %100 percent of my post are immature and pointless. i need to grow up.

i mean, its not like this website is about free speech, that would be just crazy.

accually my computer is getting fixed, i might get it back in a couple months, but im not wanted here, so i guess this is goodbye. goodbye to all, u know who u r.

and im sorry if i offended anyone with my signature for a couple hours, but i didn't mean to.

2. :rolleyes: Cya, if you can't grow a set and take a little guff on the internet, I'd hate to see how you get along in the real world.

3. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I second that.

4. i had a signature that talked about my guinea pig on for about 3 hours. in that times i was threatned to be kicked off this site, because nobody wanted to hear how i felt, and nobody cared.

and i can do fine in the real world, but im not going to take this total crap from strangers that dont even know me.

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    this thread is now about freakazoid

[​IMG]

6. kegbarnacle

kegbarnacle

Nov 18, 2003
    Phoenix
    Presently you sound like you think the world owes you something. Or TalkBass owes you something. It's an internet forum. You post your opinion and everyone gives their perspective. It's not a counseling session.

Come back when your done crying over nothing.

7. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

LMAO..... damn I loved that show. Freakazoid- chimpanzee!

8. im saying that it wasn't that big of a deal to say that my guinea pig was euthinized. but i guess it is.

9. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    That is all fine and dandy, but as Dave stated, this thread is now about Freakazoid.

Also, I checked dictionary.com and euthinized is not a word! :spit:

10. You can't just come here and start angst threads to get sympathy from everyone. You have to establish yourself as a community member here, then you will get attention or whatever you want. If you want to quit, im not going to stop you, we can't cater to your every feeling and need.

And im sorry you can't take some disagreement ON THE INTERNET! Some people have different views than yours, that is life, get used to it.

11. if everyone hates me so much, why dont u just kick me out. caus it seems like beofre people were answering to my posts postivly as if they cared what i thought.

12. nobody hates you. We may disagree with you, but we don't hate you. You have done nothing to make us hate you, just not have the same views as you.

13. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    Quoth Freakazoid:

"Cry me a river. The whole world must hate you. :rolleyes:

"You know, we are bass players. We play bass. We're not your collective counsellor. I get so sick of those type of threads anyway.

"And don't you dare bring 'free speech' into here. We're not stopping you from saying anything, but that doesn't meant that we're not allowed to have an opinion on it, and express it."

14. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

Actually, I hate him so that statement above is not entirely correct.

Expected to see a smiley face of some sort? HA!

15. jw, am i allowwed to put stuff that people sent me on this?

16. post it, just censor the cuss words.

17. Not only that, but it is too much information, and honestly, no one cares. I find 100% of your posts to be pointless, childish, and immature. I reccomend you try to at least ACT a little more grown up on the site, or I would expect your stay at talkbass to be short lived. Change the signature, or I will do it for you.

18. that sounds like hate to me

19. well that was probably odie, he is just a grumpy old man

Expected a smiley face didnt you

20. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    What's wrong with that? He was writing his opinion of you. We're allowed to do that.

If he said no one cares, it's because we know nothing about you. To become someone people at talkbass might care about, you have to work your way up. People won't care about you at all if you give them your whole life story if nobody asks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.