1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Goodfellow basses (GB) questions

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by vene-nemesis, Mar 21, 2006.

1. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    Most important, how can i contact them cos i have written to them and havent got any answer yet,

And how much can a standar series 3tone sunburst matching headstock MOP blocks and binding over rosewood cost???

Pics of other GBs would be apreciated too.

Thx in advance.

2. Freddy

Freddy

Feb 6, 2005
    Good question, I've also tried to mail them several times and have never received an answer...

3. www.gbguitars.co.uk

Lots of pics on there. Plus, you're probably better off trying to call Bernie and co. on the phone, I know he's not particularly computer-savvy!

4. catwig1

catwig1

Mar 4, 2001
    Brighton, UK
    I work 5 mins from his workshop. If you want I'll go and ask him for you... I'm playing a gig straight after work tomorrow (well today now) but on Thursday I can have a chat with Bernie.
    Matt

5. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    It would be very nice if you could do me that fav. If you do PM or e-mail me so i can give you complete specs.

Thx a lot everyone for your answers.

6. vometia

vometia Formerly cbh

Nov 1, 2003
    Oxford
    I'll second (or third!) the suggestions to give him a ring. Bernie's an very friendly guy to speak to - even for someone as telephone-phobic as me! They're not really geared up for email, or weren't when I ordered my GB anyway. If Zenbass is around anywhere it'd be worth PMing him for comments as he's dealt with Bernie a fair bit. Definitely worth putting in the effort though, they're absolutely superb basses.

Here's a random selection of pictures. They do not do the bass justice at all, but they'll give you a flavour of what it's like:

rumour-1.
    rumour-sun-3.
    rumour-lights.
    rumour-back-full.
    rumour-case.

(And yes, I have lowered & widened the strings before anyone asks!)