1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Goodmans Audiom 91 and Power Range 18"

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Tekotaide, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Tekotaide

Tekotaide

May 23, 2006
    What kind of sound does these speakers have? I thought I'd buy one of them and make 18" bass cabinet. How much is good price for those?

2. dhamiltongrey

dhamiltongrey

Aug 29, 2009
    hi,

i bought one a few years ago and it had been sitting in my shed on the shelf doing nothing, i joined a pink floyd tribute band as bass player the rig i use has two seperate cabs with 15" peavey speakers in, and the speakers are bridged together making a really nice deep sound, but something was lacking, there just wasnt enough punch.. so i asked the lead guitarist if he could modify a box and stick my goodmans 18" in it, that practice session with that speaker was awesome.. the speaker cone is tight and delivers a really punchy sound with good attack, but what pleased me the most was how warm it sounded, punchy and warm makes for a very happy bass player.. ive included a picture of the speaker in the cab..
    25082009064.gif
    25082009063.gif